20 October 2005

One of the temps at work was annoying me thoroughly today. She has been annoying me for days and it has been building up slowly. Amazing, considering she's only been with us for just 1 week. She never remembers anything I tell her, looks indifferent when I'm explaining stuff, keeps asking why we don't have databases/equipment/resources in the company that she's had in other companies, keeps telling everyone how wonderful Sydney is because she lived there for a gazillion years, can't spell, has goofy teeth, boasts about how much she gets paid on other jobs, bangs on about her blind dates, says, 'Oh, right' in a vague manner when you point out any errors she's made....the list goes on.

I wonder if she'll stumble across my blog in my Favourites file on Internet Explorer while I'm away...

Hope so.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?