13 October 2005

It's a strange thing, but Tesco's Finest £5.50 for 2, obviously made of real chicken, has proper bone in it and a little paper hat Chicken Kiev is definitely less satisfying than their £3.00 for 4, made of unidentifiable bits of chicken, discomfortingly symmetrically round Chicken Kiev. Odd, isn't it?

I have accidentally left some left over siu yook in an internal envelope in my drawer at work today (was hiding it from the boss). I hope my drawer doesn't smell funny in the morning - or has been invaded by large rats.

Labels:


Comments:
I once tried to conceal some Wagon Wheels in the computer room at school (the chocolate marshmallow biscuits, not cowboy-style facilitators of locomotion) but Major Horne came in and sniffed them out.
 
How on earth did he manage that through his pungent breath?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?