12 October 2005

I am livid. Am in the midst of viewing my pension arrangements for that happy time when I can stop working and eat cake all day. My Lincoln pension (I'm happy to name and shame) has LOST ME MONEY since I started investing in their useless, no-good funds TEN years ago. My F.A.(not the one who sold me this pile of poo) tried to tell me, "Ah well, they haven't performed that well - that's why I'm advising you to move it". HAVEN'T PERFORMED THAT WELL??!! That's a blummin' understatement. I would have been better off leaving the money under my mattress. Why didn't he advise me to move the money sooner is all I can ask.

My HSBC one, on the other hand, which is "only" a high street bank pension has made me growth of 140% - to which he says, well that's just an average growth - it's not that great. Well, if that's just average then the Lincoln one is so below average it's fallen off the bottom of the scale...

So now he's advising me to move the whole lot to Norwich Union which apparently give me access to a wider range of funds and they are apparently supposed to know what they're doing in the investing stakes. He'd better be right or I'm coming after him with one of BB's weapons of mass destruction.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?