22 August 2005

Blechhh...

...is how I'm feeling at the moment. I can't go to the gym because of ailing ankle, I'm fed up of work which is so boring I keep dribbling on my keyboard, I'm being recalled for a profit-share play which will do nothing for me or my career, I ache and am generally weary. And it keeps raining in the middle of blummin August. Can't wait for winter - should be a cracker.

Plus point is Malaysia Airlines has super cheap deal for next May. So, see you in May, family mine!

Labels: ,


Comments:
sorry you're miz little sis but i'll see you on your birthday!it has finally stopped raining here, but my computer has not yet dried out. i'm using a loaner. roll on the weekend. going out now (it is lunchtime) to buy myself some killer black shoes.
 
ps we've been trying to cast the movie of our lives, mainly because Caroline's husband looks exactly like Billy Bob Thornton. And Chris has a pal who looks like Randy Quaid. And my old boss Glen looks like Conan O'Brien. And my current boss looks like Max Schreck. And the kids' headmistress is exactly like Joan Cusack in School of Rock.
Chris will be played by George Clooney, as we are quite unfamiliar with Bollywood stars. You will of course play yourself. Thought of Richard Herring for Joel, but he doesn't seem quite right... Who would you cast?
 
Joel fancies Adam Goldberg to play himself. (He plays mad Eddie, Chandler's shortlived roommate in Friends)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?