30 April 2005

Life in Dulwich is not so swell

I'm so sad. I got off the bus - not half an hour ago, and as I got up, my Ipod unplugged itself from my headphones. Thinking nothing of it, I got off the bus and then realised that the Ipod had fallen out of my pocket and onto the seat of the bus.

I jumped into the car - dragging poor BB out of the house to chase after the bus. We caught up with it in Norwood but by then the Ipod was gone and noone had handed it into the driver.

I'm so sad. How life can go from being all happy and pleased with things in general and feeling virtuous for having gone to the gym and thinking about what to have for dinner - to - how stupid I am, I'm so sad.

BB says it's just stuff, which is true. But it's still sad.

Comments:
if it is any consolation I once lost the bottom half of my favourite Agnes B suit on public transport (I wasn't wearing it at the time), without which, the jacket no longer made sense, and I could not even replace it because it was from two seasons earlier. It was the best most fitting suit I ever had and I have not had a better since.
 
Thanks for consolation, though it's still bugging me. Sorry to hear about your suit.

What happened to you on Tues/Wed?
 
Got into Heathrow at 5.45 - went straight into work and was still late for the meeting, sandwich lunch, worked straight through, had to go to dinner with front office, wednesday another sandwich working lunch, followed by meeting with KPMG, then straight back to Heathrow to catch plane at 2230 - didn't see anyone, do anything, sorry!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?