26 March 2005

Holleeeday!

Hurray! It's the long bank holiday and although I've only been temping 4 days I've had more than enough. Suddenly the prospect of sitting in a van for hours and then doing two shows a day in minus 14 degree temperatures doesn't look so bad - shame it's not to be.

However, the weather is all sun shiney and so all is good with the world Particularly as we have now booked our hotel for Langkawi.

I'm soooooo excited!!!! Tanjung Rhu (our first choice) was unfortunately fully booked so by some lucky happenstance I stumbled upon the new Four Seasons Langkawi which has literally just opened this year. They are doing a special introductory rate otherwise there's no way in high heaven we'd be able to afford it. It looks spectacular and I'm sooooooo excited!!!! (Did I mention that?)

We're spending three nights there and I already have pictures of us getting off the plane at 2 o'clock in Langkawi and being beside the pool, cocktail in hand, by 3.30. Mmmmmmm!

Keep looking at their website in the hope that more piccies will materialise. Sigh! I'm sure it's wrong to be looking forward to something so much but I can't wait.

Labels:


Comments:
I have been looking lasciviciously at Four Seasons Langkawi since the last time we went to Andaman and saw the advertising banners at Langkawi airport, but the cheapest rate I can see is USD410 which is not very cheap. Have you managed to get a better rate and how did you get it?
 
Yup - it is USD 410 a night, but they're doing three nights for the price of two, so we're only paying USD 810 for 3 nights. Which is just about affordable.

I guess Datai or Tanjung Rhu are about the same - though Tanjung Rhu includes full board and transfers.
 
Republishing this cos it doesn't seem to show up.

Yup - it is USD 410 a night, but they're doing an introductory offer of three nights for the price of two, so we're only paying USD 810 for 3 nights. Which is just about affordable.

I guess Datai or Tanjung Rhu are about the same - though Tanjung Rhu includes full board and transfers.
 
Oh, forgot to add - the offer is on the website.
 
now the rest of the world knows they can use comment pages as forums...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?