16 February 2005

Pooped

Today was the day of doing a gazillion things.
-Went to post office
-Went to sorting office
-Reposted misposted mail (our postman does not seem to have the hang of putting the right mail in the right mailboxes, which is strange as it's only his job)
-Bought warm toasty thermals
-Went to bank
-Swam 3/4 km at the gym (ran out of time so had to forego last quarter km)
-Had lunch with trusty friend, S., who is in the midst of buying a house (hurrah!)
-Bought lovely Mac makeup (in anticipation of the money I will be earning in the next few weeks)
-Sorted out bills
-Bought Don Quixote (in celebration of whatever hundredth anniversary it is since it was first published - and I haven't read it and have meant to for a long time)

and now only have laundry and packing to do.

I was so tired after swimming I turned my blummin ankle again. Sheesh. Will have to ice it up and strap it up and fingers crossed will be all right. Any kindly thoughts towards my ankle would be greatly appreciated.

Anyways, after all that shopping, shopping, shopping have come to the conclusion that being alive is a very expensive business. Or I suppose I could just have fewer things and not be warm, comfy and well-fed - but where's the fun in that?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?