13 February 2005

94 seconds!

Well, hurrah! I've finally beat the 100 second mark on the Expert level on Minesweeper - a feat that has only taken me several months. Or could it be years?

Am I sad?

Perhaps. But it's the weekend and I can do what I like. Now I can hold my head up high and proclaim that I am in the same elite group as JK Rowling and the boy from The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time. Strangely, despite my triumph, I didn't win the Lottery - yet again. Tis most perplexing.

A billion, trillion things to do before leaving for Munich. Supposed to be swimming my statutory kilometre at the gym, but have to negotiate the cruddy weather first. So far we've had hail, torrential rain and bright sunny skies - and it's only 9am. Still, at least it's not minus 5 degrees, which it is in Munich. Auggh!

Besides the mad swimming have to get Euromoney, post vitamins to parentals, do laundry, acquire warm socks, look at script, pay bills, suspend voicemail activity for a month, tidy up, get reading material for long boring hours in van, buy plane ticket to Malaysia, sort out my music library on mini Ipod for long boring hours in van, wash car, fill out E111 and generally fry my brain. Oh - and pack.

I guess I should get started instead of doing this. But this is so much more fun. And doesn't involve labour. Ah well, to work...

Comments:
I finally beat the 1000 points mark
(1100 and something) on Glines a few days ago. Yeh!
 
Hurray!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?